Sunday, October 2, 2011

ABC

Ok, I always like reading these things. I found one that was especially funny that inspired me to do my own. Please indulge me.


Age: 20
Bed Size: Currently, a twin. Far too small for my sleeping position of choice which resembles a starfish.
Chore you hate: Laundry and mopping.
Dogs: I've never been a pet person, but I had a dream the other night that I had a Dalmatian. So we'll see.
Essential start of your day: Brushing my hair and my teeth.
Favorite Color: Orange, Black, Blue, Yellow, Red.
Gold or silver: Both, but as I grow older I like gold more and more.
Height: 5'4". But don't ask my mom because she'll say I'm shorter.
Instruments you play: As hard as it is to believe, I took ten years of piano lessons. I've retained about 4% of that talent.
Job Title: Starving student.
Kids: None
Live: Rexburg, ID at the moment. But my heart is in Las Vegas forever.
Mom’s Name: Rebecca. Though, she's been given every unpleasant nickname under the sun.
Nickname: I inherited my mother's unfortunate curse of ugly nicknames. You need only ask.
Overnight Hospitals Stays: None
Pet Peeve: When people don't wear shoes when they're outside, when I can feel pieces of fruit in my permanent retainers, or when people tell me "This smells/tastes awful," and then shove whatever they have in my face.
Quote from a movie: I've no idea.
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: One sister and two brothers. I promise that I have the funniest family in the world.
Time you wake up: Preferably as late as possible.
Underwear: Yes
Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms and raw onions.
What makes you run late: Not having dry hair, forgetting my chapstick, trying to find something to wear, and then changing my outfit about three more times.
X-rays you’ve had done: My arm and my teeth.
Yummy food you make: I make wonderful grilled cheese. That's the extent of my culinary ability.
Zoo animal: I enjoy the birds and fish.

1 comment: