Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hasty Aggregation

I need to discipline myself into going to bed before midnight on Mondays and Wednesdays. Tuesday and Thursday mornings I have an 8 AM class that I am always so tired for. Last night I was up in fright though, because a spider was found directly above where I sleep. I stayed awake last night fretting that the spider had laid eggs in my pillow or one of my blankets, and that it would burst to release billions of spider babies all over me. Luckily for me, this unfortunate mishap never came to pass. Courtney and I are presently sitting at our kitchen table (naming it as such is courteous. It is identical to those fake wood tables that we all used in elementary school) eating wild berry Skittles, and having our bi-weekly deep conversation. We talk about everything from medical conditions to getting married to the Holocaust. I look forward to our long talks before I have Book of Mormon and she ventures off the Water Aerobics. I'm so proud of Margot because her texture sphere was one of the best in her class and it got displayed in the glass case in the Clarke building. It's a balmy 51 degrees today, and the wind almost killed me while I was walking out of American Foundations. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to go to school at BYU Hawaii instead of BYU Siberia. Even if I wanted to find out, I could not do so until my sophomore year. I get to fly home for Thanksgiving in nine days. I'll have ten days of bliss and no class. I can't wait to play baseball, and see New Moon (which comes out in ten days). I am so ready to be back. I realize how much of a haphazard mess this post is, but I have lots of things on the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment