Friday, December 11, 2009

Dead Spaceship

It's Friday afternoon and so far it has been a beautiful day. I must finally be acclimated to Rexburg because I consider 15 degrees a beautiful day. Yesterday was a horrible day, I woke up and it was -15 degrees. Walking to class I felt like I was on the verge of death. My poor little car has even been broken by the cold. It wouldn't start yesterday and I even ventured outside earlier to try turning it on when it was "warmer". It's completely dead! I'm convinced that the gas in the tank is frozen solid.


Tell me truly, if your car looked like that, would you have faith in it starting? Ok mine doesn't look that bad, but I promise it's close. Words cannot describe how distraught I am about the whole situation. My spaceship, my prized possession, is trapped forever in a cocoon of ice and snow. What is a girl to do?



This is what it's supposed to look like. I can't even see what color my car is anymore. I need to go home to defrost the poor thing. Keep praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment